 |
| photo by appledaily.com.tw |
Chen , from Xiaman, China, was born with severe knee reversal patients She has this abnormality have there knees turned to opposite direction to make them U shape like picture. " I never walk by my feet." She walked by her knees instead of feet. " I never thought about I can walk by feet someday!!"Luckily, Chen got financial supported by charity fund donation to have series surgeries of her knees. With excited and anxious emotion , she lie on bed waiting for the time of operation.
Got the help from foundation, she arrived Taiwan and had seven surgeries to correct knee joint arrangement." Rehabilitation is really breath-taking too." Went through all of the procedures , standing by her feet and walking with her mom and attending doctor full of happiness and appreciation. " We will go back China lately with Taiwanese kindness forever."
" Chen is the second case of severe knees reverse all over the world so far." her attending doctor said." We challenged and did whatever we could do, luckily, the results is great."
 |
| _photo by chinatimes.com |
No comments:
Post a Comment